Monday, August 13, 2007

Lazy Hazy Days of Summer






I've been on holidays for a couple of weeks and my brain has turned to mush. I've managed to get in convention during these holidays and as I prepare to get back to routine, I thought I better update my blog and get some convention stuff up.

These pics are of some of my swap samples. I find that Baroque Motif set fabulous. I wasn't going to get that set until I saw some samples my downline made. What a great investment because it is super versatile. I've used it for birthday, vintage, sympathy and I've got some plans to use it for Christmas too.

You've got to love the photography of these samples. Before I swapped out the last copies, I realized I hadn't captured them for myself. I had the lovely girl beside me during one of the general sessions, hold them up while I took pictures. Thank you to you nice lady. I didn't get your name but you I haven't forgotten you.


No comments: