Friday, December 21, 2007

Merriness

Only 4 more sleeps until Santa comes. That is what I have to keep telling my son. I'm pretty excited too, I must say. I think I'm ready - at least
I have tried hard this year to not be stressed
and have everything done ahead of time. In the
past, I have wore myself out trying to make
Christmas so perfect and wonderful and then I end up not enjoying myself because I'm so exhausted. This year, however, most of the shopping is done, gifts are wrapped, cards are sent, and I'm ordering Chinese food the Sunday before instead of slaving trying to make a perfect traditional feast. Not as festive, but the Merriness should be abundant since I will have precious time to spend with folks rather than being trapped in the kitchen expending all my energy. Here's to the Festive season!

No comments: