Sunday, July 15, 2007

Everything Retired


My first week of holidays is coming to an end. Sigh. I can't complain too much though - I will go back to work for two and then off for another chunk. I just know that in the next two weeks I will earn my next vacation as I will have to catch up from the last week and then run around cramming in stuff that will need to be taken care of before I take off again. It will make the next vacation more sweet I'm sure.


I just received a UPS box with my last workshops goodies. I like to have the workshop shipments sent to my house so that I can make sure the order is correct and dress up the packages for my customers. These are the thank you cards that I included for this group. I tried to use up some retired items.


Retired Items:

Cardstock: Buckaroo Blue

Stamps: Think Big and All Year Cheer II

Paper: Carte Postale Collection from Winter Mini

No comments: