Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Slow Start


And I'm off at a turtle's pace. I am comfortable with computers but blogging is a whole new world to me. I need to learn the tricks and quirks to making my page as inviting and inspiring as some of the others out there. Like, how do I get fancy banners and buttons on to this site and get my pictures to look right. I know you stampers and creative colleagues are awesome and if you have any advice or tips that you think might help me, I would welcome the feedback.


This card I have posted was made to welcome a special new addition to our family. My cousin and his wife just adopted a brand new baby boy and he's a blessing that our family has long been waiting for. He's adorable, as most babies are, and super special and I wish nothing but goodness and sunshine to shower over him and his new family.

No comments: