Sunday, June 3, 2007

New Aunt



Lot's of celebrating the past couple of weeks. My folks celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary to which I created the card for. I didn't have a lot of time, so it was simple but I was pleased with the result. I just used the Cool Caribbean paper an ink and randomly stamped heart images from Simply Said. Then I mounted the piece on Whisper White with "happiness" from Warm Words stamped underneath and some silver cord. Like I said, simple but sometimes less is more and I think it looked very elegant. My parents thought it was beautiful.
Speaking of beautiful, my family and I welcomed the arrival of my niece, Reese Carol. My sister was in labour for 36 hours - bless her heart - to bring this glorious angel into the world. She is an absolute darling, perfect in every way. I am looking forward to spoiling this little one as she has made me an aunt for the first time. Since I have a boy, who I love with every proton of my existence, it is nice to have a girl to shower with girly girlness. Welcome Reese!!!

4 comments:

Debi H. said...

This is one of the prettiest babies I've seen lately. Baby girls are little angels...until they grow up! Spoil her with love.

Vicki N-C said...

Thanks Debi!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness is she precious! What a sweet little face!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous! I LOVE babies, and am so happy for you, for her, and the whole family!!! Congratulations to all of you!
Enjoy every moment with this precious blessing. :D