Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feeling Motivated

That's right! I'm feeling motivated today. Not that I don't usually feel this way but for some reason, I feel like I can conquer the world today. It started yesterday. I began exercising again (haven't since before I was pregnant with Noah) which gave me a boost of energy so I completed all my morning chores last night. This, of course, meant that I had a jump start on today and that always feel good to be ahead. So, I've started to declutter the hall closest. I'm sure everyone has one of these - you know - the one that you shut quickly before everything falls out and then you brace yourself the next time you go to open it. Noah is down for his nap and I have some time to blog and hopefully get some thank you's done.



Here are some baby cards that I finished on another motivated day. These were made for a sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. These challenges are great to give you just what you need for inspiration or motivation.

No comments: